Location: Philadelphia, PA
Drives truck to deliver products to customer’s place of business.
(Monday – Friday schedule, be home every night!)
Fully vested pension
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Drives truck to deliver products to customer’s place of business.
* Collects money from customers, makes change, and records transactions on customer receipt.
* Places stock on shelves or racks.
* Collects or picks up empty containers or rejected or unsold merchandise.
* Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
CDL Class A
(Hazmat Endorsement Preferred)
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* 1 – 3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.