Location: Philadelphia, PA
Receives stores and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely operate forklift/reach trucks.
- Picking, palletizing, labeling, wrapping, and loading merchandise on to trucks for delivery.
- Read production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformances to company standards.
- Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
- Prepares parcels for mailing.
- Maintains inventory records.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school education preferred and/or up to one month related experience or training.
- OSHA certification preferred
- Certified to operate reach trucks and fork lifts preferred.
Email email@example.com to apply