Sales Representative – Mid Atlantic
Location: Annapolis, Maryland
Penn Jersey Paper Company is a fully integrated distributor of packaging, paper, janitorial chemicals, consumables, and equipment for various business types. PJP is committed to the distribution of quality products and services, while ensuring both growth and profitability for our organization. It is our philosophy to strive for customer service and distribution excellence, while maintaining traditional values; Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty, and Respect.
Sales Representative needed for the Annapolis, MD area, for a Philadelphia based distributor of disposable foodservice products, commercial/restaurant kitchen equipment and supplies, packaging materials, janitorial, and equipment and supplies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make sales calls on potential end user.
- Target new accounts and maintain and grow existing ones.
- Ability to follow up, communicate and prioritize in a professional manner.
- Sales experience in related industry preferred. Restaurant, Food Service, Environmental Services, Jan San, Healthcare. Will consider experience in these industry’s from an operational background.
- Ability to effectively work with technical people to senior executives.
- Ability to foster collaborative relationship in cross-functional team and with customers.
- Ability to analyze business and technical requirements, and propose solution that exceed customer expectations and increase company’s economic value.
- Business acumen, customer focus, ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Bilingual a plus.
Please be advised that resumes without salary requirements will not be considered. No telephone calls will be accepted.
Sitting for prolonged periods of time, standing, walking, speaking, seeing, hearing, bending, and reaching. Manual dexterity sufficient for keyboarding required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.