Shift 7pm – 3:30am (OVERTIME REQUIRED) – Contributes to the smooth operation of the warehouse by coordinating the warehouse shipping functions and providing administrative support to shipping warehouse plus transportation management. They also have clerical duties. Ideal candidate needs strong data entry skills and must be very knowledgeable with computers. Under appropriate supervision with latitude for independent judgment, performs a variety of assignments, both technical and clerical. Also includes implementing, coordinating and assisting in the application of standard techniques, procedures and criteria to carry out a sequence of related warehousing functions and responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedules delivery appointments with customers with time sensitivity.
- Receives POD’s and process paper data through WMS and logs.
- Processes billing and credits for damages and discrepancies.
- Ensures that drivers arrive and depart with appropriate paperwork.
- Handles filing, typing, copying and mail duties.
- Answer phones and provides support for drivers and customers.
- Coordinate truck rentals when needed.
- Coordinate LTL Carriers
- Rate shopping for best carrier prices
- Prints Invoices.
- Print and coordinate labels for products.
- Vacation coverage for all office personnel.
- Other related duties assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
- Must be organized, able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have MS Office, Excel and Word experience.
- Must be able to work night shift
- Must be able to lift 15-20lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour