Contributes to the smooth operation of the warehouse by coordinating the warehouse clerical functions and providing administrative support to the distribution center and transportation management. Ideal candidate needs strong data entry skills and must be very knowledgeable with computers. Under appropriate supervision with latitude for independent judgment, performs a variety of assignments, both technical and clerical. Position also covers the front desk in the office daily, and as needed. Also includes implementing, coordinating and assisting in the application of standard techniques, procedures and criteria to carry out a sequence of related warehousing functions and responsibilities.
This position is from 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scans documents into system.
- Processes billing and credits for damages and discrepancies.
- Handles filing, typing, copying and mail duties.
- Answer phones and provides support for drivers and customers.
- Coordinate truck rentals when needed.
- Prints Invoices.
- Print and coordinate labels for products.
- Vacation coverage for all office personnel.
- Provides coverage for front desk daily, and as needed.
- Other related duties assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 6-12 Months experience.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
- Must be organized, able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have MS Office, Excel and Word experience.
- Must be able to work nights and holidays if necessary.
- Must be flexible with hours.
- Must be able to lift 15-20lbs.
Sitting for prolonged periods of time, standing, walking, speaking, seeing, hearing, bending, and reaching. Manual dexterity sufficient for keyboarding required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Created/revised: May 2018