Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review account information to determine if customer orders will be released for delivery based upon their credit limit, days outstanding and payment history.
- Review trial balance on accounts which are in a delinquent status.
- Contact delinquent customer accounts for payment; work with customer and manager to assist in a reasonable resolution of delinquency.
- Record all pertinent information regarding accounts in the database system for future referral.
- Research problem accounts in areas such as duplicate billings, returned items, and short payments, including pricing problems and damages.
- Interact with other departments in a professional and friendly manner.
- Other duties as assigned by the Controller and/or Supervisor, Credit & Collections.
- Business to Business Experience REQUIRED
- High school diploma required; Associates Degree in Accounting/Finance preferred.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Business to Business collections required.
- Must be skilled in verbal and written communication.
- Basic to Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word & Excel; proficient mail merge and Excel formula knowledge required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Philadelphia, PA
- High school or equivalent
- Credit and Collections: 3 years
- Business to Business Collections: 3 years