Penn Jersey Paper Company is a fully integrated distributor of packaging, paper, janitorial chemicals, consumables, and equipment for various business types. PJP is committed to the distribution of quality products and services, while ensuring both growth and profitability for our organization. It is our philosophy to strive for customer service and distribution excellence, while maintaining traditional values; Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty, and Respect.
- Target new accounts and maintain and grow existing ones.
- Make sales calls on potential end user.
- Ability to follow up, communicate and prioritize in a professional manner.
- Consult with current and potential customers on purpose-driven work and entrepreneurial thinking.
- Match customer needs with services and products that will deliver significant business value.
- 1-2 years of sales experience in related industry preferred (Restaurant, Food Service, Environmental Services, Jan San, Healthcare).
- Knowledge of sales principles, practices, tactics and tools and an ability to develop value propositions with partners.
- Unparalleled relationship building ability, managing and fostering positive customer relations.
- Ability to effectively work with technical people to senior executives.
- Ability to foster collaborative relationship in cross-functional team and with customers.
- Ability to analyze business and technical requirements, and propose solution that exceed customer expectations and increase company’s economic value.
- Business acumen, customer focus, ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Bilingual a plus.
|What are we looking for?||What do we offer?|
|Passion||Multiple advancement tracks|
|Analytical Solution Seekers||Professional Growth|
|Problem Solvers||Flexible Schedule|
|Motivated self-straters||Competitve Salary & Commission|
|Proven Grit & Success in team enviroments||401k, comprehensive benefits package|
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.