The Front Desk Receptionist is essential to the Penn Jersey Paper family. The receptionist is responsible for performing clerical duties such as answering phones, filing, typing, and copying documents. The receptionist sorts and distributes mail and maintains office supplies.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answers incoming calls and transfers to appropriate parties.
- Greets visitors and contacts the appropriate party to inform them of their meeting, following proper safety measures.
- Performs filing tasks, copying documents, putting together mailers, and typing.
- Distributes mail.
- Maintains office supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required.
- Previous experience in receptionist or office management role preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with sales professionals, customers, team members and management required.
- Must be detail oriented and very organized.
11.67 To 13.29 (USD) Hourly