PJP is a fully integrated distributor of packaging, paper, janitorial chemicals, consumables, and equipment for various business types. PJP is committed to the distribution of quality products and services, while ensuring both growth and profitability for our organization. It is our philosophy to strive for customer service and distribution excellence, while maintaining traditional values; Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty, and Respect.
- Receive training and perform progressively responsible duties that drive toward sales, customer service and profit goals; work with current staff to learn about products and essential operations of the business.
- Travel with sales consultants to learn process.
- Develop new business, assist with maintaining existing accounts.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of market trends and conditions, new products, prices; deliver significant business value solutions.
- Assist customers and sales in placing orders, enter orders into the computer system, determine appropriate product types based on expressed needs, and research pertinent information regarding deliveries, stock, credit, special orders and pricing. Assist in all aspects of the customer service process when needed.
- 1-5 years of business/work experience. Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing a plus.
- Basic knowledge of sales principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Relationship building ability, managing and fostering positive customer relations.
- Ability to foster collaborative relationship in cross-functional team and with customers.
- Ability to analyze business and technical requirements, and propose solution that exceed customer expectations and increase company’s economic value.
- Business acumen, customer focus, ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Bilingual a plus.